qpid-users mailing list archives

From mARK bLOORE <mblo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't config a fanout exchange
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:27:23 GMT
Thanks for the reply, Rob, but actually I set the exchange to fanout
in the config file, and declared it to be fanout in my code, but the
broker seems to think it was configured as direct.

If I don't configure it the code runs fine, but I would rather have it
already exist, so that I can publish to it without having to ensure
that a queue is bound to it first.