qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse, SVN, and qpid
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:06:10 GMT
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Fox, Brian <bfox@soe.ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Hi there -
>
> I'm trying to check out the qpid Java code using Eclipse and subclipse (SVN).  I can
get the code to work fine but only with a lot of manual project tweaks.  Eclipse likes the
various files in one happy directory versus Apache's organization which breaks them up like
so:

> broker/src/main/java/org/apache/*
> client/src/main/java/org/apache/*
> common/src/main/java/org/*
> ect
>
> Before I write a script to move the source code into one common directory, is there some
easier trick I'm missing?  Maybe an ant target?

There isn't an ant target, but there are instructions at
http://qpid.apache.org/qpid-java-build-how-to.html

I keep meaning to figure out how to make ant spit out project files
(new target in module.xml should do it), but I haven't found
sufficient to-its yet.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org