qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigues, Marc" <MRodrig...@ballytech.com>
Subject RE: specification recommendation for Hardware and Software
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:22:17 GMT
Any news about this topic?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: jeudi 13 août 2009 16:35
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: specification recommendation for Hardware and Software

Hello All,

I read the FAQ and performance paragraph but I did not see any specification recommendation
for Hardware and Software information for a production site.

So I would like to know if you have any hardware &|software specification for an QPid
C++ broker depending of target number of message by second.

By example I would like to know :

*         List of supported third party software

*         Minimum & recommended Required Hardware (Ram, Type of CPU,Disk space, etc.)

*         Operating System and version

*         Additional Items

*         Etc.

Thanks