qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bill Whiting <tex...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: remote byte-order
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:34:43 GMT
I'm replacing other messaging with qpid.  I have code for marshalling
and demarshalling data that uses byte-order to know how to handle
integers.  I can add a custom property to the message that provides byte
order, but it would be preferrable to have the byte-order of the sender
implemented in the API.

//Bill

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org