qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bill Whiting <tex...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: browse queue
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:35:14 GMT
There's nothing special about the put program.
The browse program browses messages from the queue and will acquire and
accept every fourth message.

The code works in that if you run the put program 5 times , and then run
browse.  The first time you run browse there will be 20 messages that
are read.  The second time the browse will only show 16 messages,
although qpid-stat -q will show the queue depth as 20.

//Bill