qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bill Whiting <tex...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: browse queue
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 15:59:50 GMT
Thanks, I'm able to browse messages non-destructively and I can
acquire/accept an individual message and remove it from the queue;
however, qpid-stat -q shows the same number of messages.

Is this a bug in qpid-stat or are those messages waiting for some
timeout before they become available again?

//Bill