qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andre Paim Lemos <andrep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running the C++ Broker as a daemon process
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:00:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm running qpid as a windows service using the service wrapper XYService (
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/system/xyntservice.aspx?display=PrintAll&fid=1239&df=90&mpp=25&noise=3&sort=Position&view=Quick&fr=851&select=659777).

I known that is not the best solution, but works for me...

Andre

--
[]'s
Andre Paim Lemos