qpid-users mailing list archives

From xinfang <pclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There have any way let C++ client to check Queue or topic size on broker side.
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:50:35 GMT

Actually want a write a API or library , this library function may be same
console.  it provide some APIs
getQueueSize(Queue Name)
getQueueCount(..)

the sender project can call getqueuesize and faster return the info

i see ,may be there have another way . use qmf console. my library caught
qmfconsole return info and parser the data(i didn't try it). but i want my
library can immediacy call qmfcommand or some api and return data.

Thanks