qpid-users mailing list archives

From xinfang <pclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There have any way let C++ client to check Queue or topic size on broker side.
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:26:30 GMT

Rajith  Thanks for your reply.

Yes ,Now i'm looking at QMF and i also looking at the QMFAgent, QMFConsole's
code. Actually i want to find out in my new project for C++ which library do
i need to link..  bcs i saw more lib files in src/.libs/ folder.
QMFAgent.so
QMFCommon.so
QMFConsole.so

I will still waiting for Ted to point out .

Thanks.