qpid-users mailing list archives

From falconair <shahb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid jar hell solutions? maven repo?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:00:10 GMT

In the previous version of my software, I did include all client jars in my
classpath; however, as the project grows, many of these jars are starting to
conflict with other packages.
Is there an internal pom file that you can expose?  Perhaps someone else,
with more maven experience has built one by hand that they would like to
share? :)

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Aidan Skinner (via Nabble) <
ml-user+168480-1967698364@n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2B168480-1967698364@n2.nabble.com>