qpid-users mailing list archives

From falconair <shahb...@gmail.com>
Subject qpid jar hell solutions? maven repo?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:37:38 GMT

I am trying to use the Qpid Java library (0.5, but had the same problem with
M4).  All of a sudden, I have started getting the following error:

org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector.<init>(ILedu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/Executor;)V
	at
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.TransportConnection$2.newSocketConnector(TransportConnection.java:114)
	at
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection.connect(SocketTransportConnection.java:73)
	at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionDelegate_8_0.makeBrokerConnection(AMQConnectionDelegate_8_0.java:94)
	at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.makeBrokerConnection(AMQConnection.java:728)
	at org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection.<init>(AMQConnection.java:520)
	at
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(AMQConnectionFactory.java:276)

I have tried using different version of the mina and concurrency-backport
libraries, I get the same error.  The problem is made worse by the fact that
some other jars also have mina/j.u.c as a dependency (possibly different
versions).  A year ago or so, when I first used qpid, I had to waste several
days to resolve this issue.  Now a colleague has setup maven (which is
apparently designed for such problems) for our project , but qpid 0.5
doesn't seem to be in any repos.

How can I resolve this issue quickly?

Thanks