qpid-users mailing list archives

From PacaMike <MRodrig...@ballytech.com>
Subject RE: AMQP|QPid client API for WinCE
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:58:43 GMT

Thanks Steve for the answer and for your C++ port to windows

What do you think about the code port on WiinCE ?
do you think is better to do it in C++ ( based on the QPid C++ Windows API
client) or in C# Dot Net Compact Framework[2.0 | 3.5] (based on the QPid C#
Dot Net s API client ) ?

What do you suggest or recommend to do ?

Thanks