qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: get message by correlationId
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:15:17 GMT
Hi Bill,

The Java Broker/Client support JMSCorrelationId & JMSMessageId. They
are exposed as part of the properties on the JMSMessage, allowing bridging
across applications and messaging services.

In the Java example package, the simple.reqresp classes contain code showing
how to get/set the JMSCorrelationId.

We also support JMSMessageId, and though there are not any examples I can
spot - the logic is the same i.e. the getter/setter is exposed on the
JMSMessage object. This property is set after send or carried across for
non-Qpid messages.
The JMX management interfaces supported in the Java Broker allow a user
to view message content using using the Qpid message Id (which will be the
same as JMSMessageId after send for Qpid messages).

Hth - give us a shout with any more questions and we'll try to help,
Marnie