qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Java broker
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:52:22 GMT
Hi Tom,

There's no reason why you can't do this with the Java broker. We'd recommend
a large heap (3GB on 32bit OS) so you have headroom for your broker memory
use.

We use inVM brokers extensively for testing and there's nothing inherently
unsafe about it.

This isn't a scenario (afaik) that we test though so we'd say test it out !

Hth,
Marnie