qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Lavigne du Cadet" <j.lavigneduca...@abc-arbitrage.com>
Subject RE: Problem with the dotnet client-010
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:04:06 GMT
I don't remember having this issue, sorry I can't be more helpful...

I'm not sure how you pinpoint the origin of the problem to the cname function however. In
the log it's referring to the camel function which should work fine with 3 parameters.  I
didn't work on java for ages but it seems to me that you're missing a method on the string
class. Are you using a recent jvm? Could you update to 1.6? (That's really just guesses...)

Julien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : John Obaterspok [mailto:john.obaterspok@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 24 août 2009 19:32
À : users@qpid.apache.org
Objet : Re: Problem with the dotnet client-010

Okay, that get me further, but cname function only have two parameters and
on line 137 a call with 3 is made:

     [java]   File
"/home/john/svn/qpid/qpid/dotnet/client-010/gentool/dotnetgenutil.py", line
137, in cname
     [java]     return camel(0, cls["@name"], nd[field])
     [java]   File
"/home/john/svn/qpid/qpid/dotnet/client-010/gentool/dotnetgenutil.py", line
27, in camel
     [java]     return "".join(parts[:offset] + [p[0].upper() + p[1:] for p
in parts[offset:]])
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.lang.String.<init> with
signature ([III)V was not found.

/John