qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Lavigne du Cadet" <j.lavigneduca...@abc-arbitrage.com>
Subject RE: Problem with the dotnet client-010
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:51:30 GMT
In client-010/gentool/build.xml, replace :

<classpath>
  <pathelement location="${java.basedir}/../lib/jython-2.2-rc2.jar"/>
</classpath>

With

<classpath>
  <pathelement location="${java.basedir}/../lib/jython-2.5.0.jar"/>
</classpath>

That should do the trick.

Julien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : John Obaterspok [mailto:john.obaterspok@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 21 août 2009 22:41
À : users
Objet : Problem with the dotnet client-010

Hello,

When I run the example programs for the donet client-0.10 they hang
when connection.close() is called. I've tried this on two different
machines.

I tried to recompile from latest svn but I get lots of problems:
- Why do I need to install python, ant, nant just in order to create
the stuff in gentool? Couldn't this be pre-created some how? Do these
definitions change so often?

- Then I tried to do compile this from my Linux box instead and then I get:

[jspok@flower gentool]$ rpm -q jython
jython-2.2.1-3.2.fc11.i586
[jspok@flower gentool]$ ant
Buildfile: build.xml

check_jython_deps:

build:
     [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.python.util.jython
     [java]    at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.10)
     [java] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.python.util.jython not found in
gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader{urls=[file:./],
parent=gnu.gcj.runtime.ExtensionClassLoader{urls=[], parent=null}}

Any hints on what going on?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles.
Les idees et opinions presentees dans ce message
sont celles de son auteur, et ne representent pas necessairement
celles du groupe ABC arbitrage.
Au cas ou il ne vous serait pas destine,
merci d'en aviser l'expediteur immediatement et de le supprimer.

This message may contain confidential information.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of its author
and do not necessarily represent those of ABC arbitrage.
If you are not the intended recipient,

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org