qpid-users mailing list archives

From John Obaterspok <john.obaters...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with the dotnet client-010
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:31:49 GMT
Okay, that get me further, but cname function only have two parameters and
on line 137 a call with 3 is made:

     [java]   File
"/home/john/svn/qpid/qpid/dotnet/client-010/gentool/dotnetgenutil.py", line
137, in cname
     [java]     return camel(0, cls["@name"], nd[field])
     [java]   File
"/home/john/svn/qpid/qpid/dotnet/client-010/gentool/dotnetgenutil.py", line
27, in camel
     [java]     return "".join(parts[:offset] + [p[0].upper() + p[1:] for p
in parts[offset:]])
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method java.lang.String.<init> with
signature ([III)V was not found.

/John