qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigues, Marc" <MRodrig...@ballytech.com>
Subject RE: specification recommendation for Hardware and Software
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:37:58 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Rodrigues, Marc [mailto:MRodrigues@ballytech.com]
Sent: jeudi 13 août 2009 16:35
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: specification recommendation for Hardware and Software

Hello All,

I read the FAQ and performance paragraph but I did did not see any specification
recommendation for Hardware and Software information for a production
site.

So I would like to know if you have any hardware &|software
specification for an QPid C++ broker or Java broker depending of target
number of message by second.

By example I would like to know :

*         List of supported third party software

*         Minimum & recommended Required Hardware (Ram, Type of CPU,
Disk space, etc.)

*         Operating System and version

*         Additional Items

*         Etc.