qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Rodrigues, Marc" <MRodrig...@ballytech.com>
Subject specification recommendation for Hardware and Software
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:34:40 GMT
Hello All,

I read the FAQ and performance paragraph but I did see any specification
recommendation for Hardware and Software information for a production
site.

So I would like to know if you have any hardware &|software
specification for an QPid C++ broker or Java broker depending of target
number of message by second.

By example I would like to know :

*         List of supported third party software

*         Minimum & recommended Required Hardware (Ram, Type of CPU,
Disk space, etc.)

*         Operating System and version

*         Additional Items

*         Etc.