qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: get message by correlationId
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:11:07 GMT
Bill Whiting wrote:
> So the only way to receive a specific message by the correlationId (at
> this time) would be to browse the queue looking for the correct message?

Thats right.

As I say selectors are 'coming soon', there is a patch for XSLT based
selectors attached to QPID-530[1] if you are interested in previewing
that. I don't know the full state of completion, and I believe it does
not yet allow selection on specific message- or delivery- properties yet
(does allow selection based on 'application-headers' though).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-530

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org