qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Message.setData()
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:26:39 GMT
Bill,

I'm not completely following your example.  What is "env.envMsg"?  If
you use "messageData" as the argument to .setData, then
.getData().length() should be the same as length.

Please be advised that the contents of dataStruct will be copied
octet-for-octet into the message payload.  This message may not be
usable on the receiving system if that system's architecture or
endian-order are different.

-Ted