qpid-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Aeschbacher <ste...@aeschbacher.ch>
Subject Re: Python commands : Timed out waiting for broker to synchronize"
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:44:06 GMT
Hi,

are you sure you have exactly the same version of qpid on both
machines? I have had such a problem with two versions of qpid (one was
the 0.5 release compiled from source and the other was the 0.5 version
installed via yum on FC10). Apparently qmf seems to be incompatible
between these two.

regards
Stefan

2009/8/7 Ludovic Brachet - PIMENTIC SOLUTIONS sas
<ludovic.brachet@pimentic.com>:
> Hi,
>
> When i try to use python commands like qpid-stat with a remote broker, the commands always
fail with the following message:

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org