qpid-users mailing list archives

From Tom <808...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Java broker
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:03:46 GMT
Hi,

I've seen an old thread and the unit tests where an embedded Qpid
broker is created but wondered if anyone uses this feature in
production. Obviously memory is a consideration but is there anything
about the concept that is likely to be unsafe?

AQMP (and Qpid) looks ideal for our environment but initially I might
find it difficult to justify any extra overhead in administration. As
familiarity grows, I can see us very quickly moving to a dedicated
setup and using more of the advanced features.

Regards,
Tom

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org