qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <agazzar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors starting qman WSDM
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:02:49 GMT
Another way, (just to be sure that all activity is logged)
- stop QMan
- edit $QMAN_HOME/cnf/log4j.xml
- change level for the following categories from INFO to DEBUG

<!-- Category for QMan module -->
<category name="org.apache.qpid.management">
<priority value="INFO" />
<appender-ref ref="QMAN_LOG" />
</category>

<category name="org.apache.qpid.qman.debug.XmlDebugger">
<priority value="INFO" />
<appender-ref ref="MESSAGES_LOG" />
</category>
 <category name="org.apache.qpid.qman.debug.WsdlDebugger">
<priority value="INFO" />
<appender-ref ref="MESSAGES_LOG" />
</category>
 <root>
<priority value="ERROR" />
</root>

- restart QMan (without modifying your qman-config.xml)
- post the qman.log

Regards,
Andrea