qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <agazzar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors starting qman WSDM
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:38:03 GMT
Otherwise please post the current complete stack trace...

"2009-08-27 10:42:08,183 ERROR [QManAdapterCapability] <QMAN-100023> :
Unable
to build WS artifacts.
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.capabilities.ArtifactsNotAvailableException:
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.capabilities.BuilderException:
javassist.CannotCompileException: by java.lang.LinkageError: loader
(instance of  org/mortbay/jetty/webapp/WebAppClassLoader): attempted
duplicate class definition for name:
"org/apache/qpid/management/wsdm/capabilities/exchange""
I believe there should be something else...