qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <agazzar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors starting qman WSDM
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:07:31 GMT
Hi Rich,
Probably you are starting qman using a config file with a broker
connection data... Qman at startup tries to connect with the broker
and you immediately get that error.
I believe that an error like that shouldn't invalidate the console (it
has nothing to do with that) so this is a first problem that i'm
seèing.
Now concerning the underlying problem you should :

- stop qman
- comment broker connection data on qman-config.xml.
- start qman
- change log level of wsdm bùilder on the console
- reconnect with the broker using console
- post the log

Regards
Andrea