qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robert Greig <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get message by correlationId
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:51:31 GMT
> As I say selectors are 'coming soon', there is a patch for XSLT based
> selectors attached to QPID-530[1] if you are interested in previewing that.

Out of curiosity, why XSLT? Is it to handle message body selection as
well as the more traditional headers?

How fast is it?

Selectors by correlationid is a very common case - e.g. although IBM
MQ 6 JMS selector support is on the client in general (and therefore
pretty useless) it does it on the broker for correlationid. A good
number of proportion of people migrating from MQ would need this
feature and for it to be fast.

RG

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org