qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rich Stephens <rsteph...@sumglobaltech.com>
Subject Errors starting qman WSDM
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:50:21 GMT

I'm attempting to use qman WSDM with a qpid-0.5 c++ broker.  However, the
admin.jsp page just shows as a blank page, and when I look at the qman.log
file, I see:

2009-08-27 10:42:08,183 ERROR [QManAdapterCapability] <QMAN-100023> : Unable
to build WS artifacts.
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.capabilities.ArtifactsNotAvailableException:
org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.capabilities.BuilderException:
javassist.CannotCompileException: by java.lang.LinkageError: loader
(instance of  org/mortbay/jetty/webapp/WebAppClassLoader): attempted
duplicate class definition for name:
"org/apache/qpid/management/wsdm/capabilities/exchange"

The only information I have been able to find so far about this error is at
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qman-error-messages.html, which says: "Using
QMan administration console enable a fine level for WS-DM adapter log. You
should see detailed information about the lifecycle of each managed
resources including generated artifacts." -- well, since I can't use the
admin console at all, this is of course of no help.

Anyone familiar with this error and how I can get the WSDM stuff going?

Thanks,
Rich S.