qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rich Stephens <rsteph...@sumglobaltech.com>
Subject QPID C++ message persistence?
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:01:06 GMT

I've been looking for information on an implementation of message persistence
for qpidc-0.5.

I found the entries in the FAQ at qpid.apache.org/faq.html.  First off, the
C++ repository link there is incorrect. It points to:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org.repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp -- it should be
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/rpost/rhmessaging/store/trunk.cpp.

That said, the project I found there will not compile with qpidc-0.5.  It
refers to ManagementAgent.h in the wrong place, and has calls to functions
in Broker.cpp that do not exist.  I assume it was written against some much
older version of QPID and has not been updated to work with the latest.

Is there a more updated version of a messagestore implementation for QPID
C++? Or any word on an update to the one mentioned in the faq?

We would like to be able to use QPID for our project, but without
persistence we won't be able to.