qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rich Stephens <rsteph...@sumglobaltech.com>
Subject Re: C++ client won't connect to Java broker
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:16:48 GMT

Thanks for the quick reply.

It seems I have made some rather silly errors in my client code:

1) I was assigning the newSession to a local session variable instead of my
class member (unintentionally)
2) I didn't realize that the "url" argument to open->(URL) was an actual
qpid Url class rather than a URL string.  Should pay closer attention to the
header files...

That said, I would have never had a clue as to the 0.10 URL format without
your tip.  I have been looking around for some documentation on that format,
but I haven't found any on the web as of yet -- some proposals, but nothing
solid.  Could you possibly point me where I could find decisive
documentation on the 0.10 url format beyond just "amqp:tcp:host:port"?

Thanks,
Rich S.