qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to transfer a document like xml or txt using qpidclient?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:02:32 GMT

John,

If you want to contribute your file transfer utility to the project as a
packaged example,
that would be a great use case to have in the shipped examples or utilities.

regards
Carl.

John Dennis wrote:
> On 07/15/2009 08:59 PM, aguestrush wrote:
>
>> I want to write a client to transfer some files such as .xml to another client,there
is a example but I want a example which have a function that if I use the name of the file
as one parameter of the function,the file will be transfered.How can I use the client API
to implement this problem.