qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: localqueue get
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:36:25 GMT
Nithesh Shetty wrote:
>  Hi,
>  the listener sample has the following settings;
>   SubscriptionManager subscriptions(session);
>   SubscriptionSettings settings;
>   settings.exclusive = false;
>   setting.flowControl = FlowControl::messageWindow(1);
>   settings.acceptMode = ACCEPT_MODE_EXPLICIT;
>   settings.acquireMode = ACQUIRE_MODE_NOT_ACQUIRED;

The automatic sending of completion (for moving the credit window) is
currently tied to acceptance of the message; as you are receiving
unacquired messages, they are not accepted automatically and so the
credit window is not moved automatically.

If you add 'session.sendCompleted()' after local_queue.get() returns
true then the credit window will be moved forward and you will get the

I've raised a Jira to handle this case automatically in the future:

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org