qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.5 and 3rd party persistence store
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:47:05 GMT
lroloson wrote:
> I am trying to build the 3rd party persistence store module. I have
> used SVN to get the 0.5 release from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.5-release/

> , and I am able to get that built on Linux (the broker and the
> examples build without error).  I got the 3rd party modules from http://anonsvn.jboss.org.repos/rhmessaging/store/trunk/cpp

>   and configured per the FAQ to use the qpid checkout. bootsrap and
> configure of the 3rd party seems to be completing without error. But
> the make step is failing here:
>          then mv -f ".deps/JournalImpl.Tpo" ".deps/JournalImpl.Plo";
> else rm -f ".deps/JournalImpl.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
>   g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -Werror -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -
> Wno-shadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wno-long-long -
> Wvolatile-register-var -Winvalid-pch -Wno-system-headers -I/root/
> Development/workspace/0.5-release/qpid/cpp/src -I/root/Development/
> workspace/0.5-release/qpid/cpp/src/gen -I./gen -DRHM_CLEAN -pthread -g
> -O2 -MT JournalImpl.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/JournalImpl.Tpo -c
> JournalImpl.cpp  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/JournalImpl.o
> JournalImpl.cpp:29:45: error: qpid/management/ManagementAgent.h: No
> such file or directory
> I do have the ManagementAgent.h file, but it is not in the path shown
> above, it is 0.5-release/qpid/cpp//src/qpid/agent/ManagementAgent.h. I
> believe I have revision 3466 of the 3rd party source.
>
> Any help would be appreciated ... thanks
>
> Larry Roloson

if you are using an apache svn checkout to build against use ./configure
--with-qpid-checkout=".."

eg.

 ./configure --with-qpid-checkout=/home/cctrieloff/apache/qpid1/

If you are working from an installed 0.5, build the RPM's and install
them before building the store
and it will find them automatically.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org