qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Kearney <bkear...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid + Java without JMS...?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:55:12 GMT
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> 2009/7/2 Andrew M <andrew@oc384.net>:
>> Is there anyone out there that could email me an example java program demonstrating
this?  That'd be hugely helpful.
>> Thanks,
>> Andrew
>
> Andrew & Garrett
> Is there a reason you don't want to use JMS? I struggle to see why
> someone would want to a non-JMS interface so having a real world use
> case would be great, if you have the time.

Marin:

The only thing I could see is that some of the exchange binding as done
through JMS is a bit odd. I create 3 JMS "Queues" which result in on
QPID queue being created with 2 bindings. If there was a more logical
connection between QPID queue and JMS Queue as well as binding and
message selector then perhaps it might be easier.

Just my 2 pfennigs.

-- bk

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org