qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew M" <and...@oc384.net>
Subject RE: qpid + Java without JMS...?
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 04:06:23 GMT
Could someone direct me to docs or an example showing how to create topics
with include last image caching using java?
Thanks,
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Greig [mailto:robert.j.greig@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 8:35 AM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: RE: qpid + Java without JMS...?

My issue at the time was why have a 'unnamed' exchange? Why not just use
amq.direct? Also why bake that into the protocol rather than just allowing
implementations to offer that as an option - if you are using a higher level
abstraction such as JMS or WCF the bindings are reliably handled for you.

RG