qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew M" <and...@oc384.net>
Subject RE: qpid + Java without JMS...?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 04:36:16 GMT
Is there anyone out there that could email me an example java program demonstrating this?
That'd be hugely helpful.
Thanks,
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Garrett Smith [mailto:g@rrett.us.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:54 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: qpid + Java without JMS...?

> What's the status on the non-JMS java access?   A while ago there was
> a discussion of using a native API in Java instead of a JMS API.  The
> native API was not particularly well documented if I remember.  Has
> that changed?

I can't speak for the official policy, but I am using most of the QPID
features without using JMS.

I agree that the docs are pretty thin, but I'm working off the Python
API, which seems to be pretty closely mirrored in Java. Though I can't
really recommend this as a practical track for anyone to follow.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask -- I'll provide
whatever info I know.

Garrett

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org