qpid-users mailing list archives

From mARK bLOORE <mblo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting info about queues and exchanges
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:26:43 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions.
I should have added some more info: I'm talking to someone else's RabbitMQ
server, which is AMQP 0.8.  qpid-tool hangs trying to connect to it, though
I can access it just fine using qpid in Python.  My problem is that I don't
know much about AMQP, and can't find good documentation, and I think I have
created queues during testing that are siphoning off messages from the
exchange that was created for me.  So I want to find and remove those
queues, and hopefully learn enough to keep from doing it again.

mARK bLOORE <mbloore@gmail.com>