qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Qpid - Getting Involved/Committers
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 14:54:59 GMT
As there have been many new people popping up on the various Qpid mailing
lists, we thought it would be a good idea to send out a link to our 'Getting
Involved' page:
http://qpid.apache.org/getting-involved.html

This page details how you can get more involved in Qpid and has information
for anyone interested in becoming a committer. For those new to Apache, a
quick read of this guide
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.htmlmight help you get a
feel for some of the more mysterious bits of Apache !

Please do give us a shout if there's anything you'd like to ask.

Regards,
Marnie