qpid-users mailing list archives

From "M. Mariani" <m.mari...@xtremesoftware.it>
Subject R: ATL Project
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 10:11:38 GMT
Hi Steve

apologies my ignorance, but:

1) what do you means when you write about "tss allocations" ?
2) is there another way to build my project to obtain my goal?

Regards
Mariano

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Steve Huston [mailto:shuston@riverace.com]
Inviato: giovedì 21 maggio 2009 02:24
A: users@qpid.apache.org
Oggetto: RE: ATL Project

Hi Mariano,

> Thanks for your prompt answer,
> I've downloaded your recommended version (0.5 RC4) kit but nothing
is
> changed ...

Hmmm...

> If I compile in Win32 Console Project it works all fine ...
> But, the same
> code, in ATL Project give me everytime the same error, in debug mode
> it jumps in the catch(...) statement and the error object show me the
> "bad allocation" message.

Ok, I think I know what the problem may be.

> My need is to obtain an AMQP COM+ Component that is usable in ASP
> enviroment like:

> Set conn = CreateObject("MyComponent.conn")
> conn.open(host,port,user,password)
>
> To reach this goal I thing I need to incapsulate the QPID in one ATL
> Project ... Right?

I'm not familiar with ATL, but if it involves dynamically loading the qpid
dlls, not linking with them, it may be a previously reported problem related
to tss allocations. From the symptoms, it sounds like it is, but I'm not
familiar enough with ATL to know for sure. Is that what happens?

If it is, some tss changes are needed, or you can try to change the way you
build your project.

-Steve