qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Roger" <roger.wil...@lehman.com>
Subject RE: QPID perftest fails / broken...?
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 16:11:44 GMT
Thanks.

I found looking at the code confusing.  It needs a spec file to be
defined through the environment var AMQP_SPEC but also uses Client.py
which is hard coded to use connection08 which I guess ties it back to
AMQP0.8?

Anyway, I'll skip it for now.  I was trying to resolve my massive
latency issues of ~45ms for a simple send and receive using the python
client.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Sim [mailto:gsim@redhat.com]
Sent: 06 May 2009 17:12
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: QPID perftest fails / broken...?

Wilson, Roger wrote:
> I am trying to run the perftest on my qpid C++ broker but hit the
> following showstopper immediately...

The python perftest code looks like it is stale (and therefore broken).

 From the svn log it was originally checked in Nov 2007 and updates
since then look to have been done as part of wider search/replace style
changes.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and
should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an
offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or
accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is
subject to change without notice.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org