qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Roger" <roger.wil...@lehman.com>
Subject QPID perftest fails / broken...?
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 14:48:00 GMT
I am trying to run the perftest on my qpid C++ broker but hit the
following showstopper immediately...

[rogwilso@lonlxbc47b01 ~/qpid-M4/python]$ export
AMQP_SPEC='/home/rogwilso/qpid-M4/specs/amqp.0-10-qpid-errata.xml'
[rogwilso@lonlxbc47b01 ~/qpid-M4/python]$ perftest --help
/home/rogwilso/qpid-M4/python/qpid/message.py:20: DeprecationWarning:
the sets module is deprecated
  from sets import Set
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./perftest", line 90, in <module>
    client.start({"LOGIN": "guest", "PASSWORD": "guest"})
  File "/home/rogwilso/qpid-M4/python/qpid/client.py", line 89, in start
    self.conn = Connection(self.socket, self.spec)
  File "/home/rogwilso/qpid-M4/python/qpid/connection08.py", line 81, in
__init__
    self.FRAME_END = self.spec.constants.byname["frame_end"].id
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'byname'
[rogwilso@lonlxbc47b01 ~/qpid-M4/python]$

The spec file is correctly specified.

I'm slightly worried that the error is coming from connection08.py when
I have loaded the spec for 0.10.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Roger

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of
the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and
should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an
offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or
accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is
subject to change without notice.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org