qpid-users mailing list archives

From Omri Schwarz <omri.schw...@phasecap.com>
Subject Map messages and using QPID & store module for a store&forward queue
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 22:29:37 GMT

Hi, all. I have QPID checked out from SVN, along with the RHM store module, to try to build
a simple AMQP
store&forward durable queue server.

I am trying to use mostly Python, and so I changed the python direct example scripts so
that the declare_queues script adds "durable = True" to the queues. That does create the data_store
in all its glory, but then when I load
the messages and stop qpidd, I see the messages.db file isn't updated with them, and therefore
the messages are not being
persisted to disk.

Is there something more I should be doing ?

Also, what is the proper way to use QPID to send the equivalent of a MapMessage in Apache
ActiveMQ?

Thanks, all.