qpid-users mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith...@rrett.us.com>
Subject Idle timeout and Java client
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 22:11:36 GMT
I'm running into some warnings when running the Java client:

  WARN [org.apache.qpid.transport.ClientDelegate] Ignoring the idle
  timeout 3600 set by the connection, using the brokers max value 0

The source for this is here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/qpid/trunk/qpid/java/common/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid/transport/ClientDelegate.java?view=markup

When the idle timeout from the broker is 0, you'll always get this
warning (see the code).

Apart from the fact that the warning will always complain when timeout
is 0, I'm wondering about the idle timeout itself -- I'm not seeing a
way to set that on the broker (C++ M4).

I'm assuming that idle timeout of 0 means "never timeout", which is
probably what I want anyway. Is there a way to configure this for the
C++ broker?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org