qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Wes Parish" <Wes.Par...@cowtownt.org>
Subject Binary Data Transfer
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 16:10:53 GMT

Is the Qpid C++ Client API capable of transferring binary data?  It seems like the only data
type in qpid/client/Message.h is the std::string (data field of TransferContent.h).

I am interested in transferring segments of binary data, and not ascii strings.  Is this possible
with the current Qpid C++ API implementation?  I have not researched the AMQP protocol much
yet, but had assumed this would be possible with the wire protocol.  If it is not currently
implemented, but it is possible, would it be as simple as overridding the TransferContent
and Message classes and working backwards from there?

Thanks,
Wes