qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Wes Parish" <Wes.Par...@cowtownt.org>
Subject QPID help
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 13:08:23 GMT

Hello,

I would like to thank you guys for a great product, however, I am having a few issues getting
qpid setup correctly.  I am able to bring up qpid fine on either testbroker1 or testbroker2,
but once a broker is running on one machine I am unable to start qpid on the other.  The error
message is as follows:

2009-may-18 07:47:57 critical Broker start-up failed: Exchange already exists: amq.direct
(MessageStoreImpl.cpp:489)

My configuration is as follows:

Brokers:
testbroker1 (Broker_Cluster) (TestGroup1)
testbroker2 (Broker_Cluster) (TestGroup1)

Clients:
testclient1
testclient2

All machines are on the the same subnets (multiholmed boxes with 1 dedicated network and 1
public interface).  I am using the dedicated network for the openais multicast.  Both brokers
are in a clustered configuration and are members of the same group.  Everything was installed
from the RHN binaries v1.1.1 (we are jointly testing things with Redhat).

If you guys need any more information in the way of config files, logs or system information
please let me know.

Thanks,
Wes