qpid-users mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java qpid session issues
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 15:32:44 GMT
2009/5/28 Walter Sobjak <wsobjack@gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the reply.
> Ah, I did not know that was not JMS compliant; that being said, this test
> case works against every JMS implementation I've tried it against.  When I
> fix the ordering, it works as expected.

I do recall the Java client auto starting the connection on the first
call to receive() but I think we took that out as it was not strictly
JMS compliant. I'll try and find some time to see what your test case
is doing and why it doesn't work as you expected.

> This was with the QPID Java Client with the QPID Java Broker.  The QPID CPP
> client appears to handle this.  This is with Sun's Java6 implementation on
> Fedora9.  I believe I also tried this with Sun's Java5 and JRockit's Java5.

When you say the 'CPP client' do you mean the Java client to the cpp broker?

Cheers
Martin