qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: ATL Project
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 00:24:25 GMT
Hi Mariano,

> Thanks for your prompt answer,
> I've downloaded your recommended version (0.5 RC4) kit but nothing
is
> changed ...

Hmmm...

> If I compile in Win32 Console Project it works all fine ...
> But, the same
> code, in ATL Project give me everytime the same error, in
> debug mode it
> jumps in the catch(...) statement and the error object show
> me the "bad allocation" message.

Ok, I think I know what the problem may be.

> My need is to obtain an AMQP COM+ Component that is usable in
> ASP enviroment like:

> Set conn = CreateObject("MyComponent.conn")
> conn.open(host,port,user,password)
>
> To reach this goal I thing I need to incapsulate the QPID in
> one ATL Project
> ... Right?

I'm not familiar with ATL, but if it involves dynamically loading the
qpid dlls, not linking with them, it may be a previously reported
problem related to tss allocations. From the symptoms, it sounds like
it is, but I'm not familiar enough with ATL to know for sure. Is that
what happens?

If it is, some tss changes are needed, or you can try to change the
way you build your project.

-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org