qpid-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Braegger <rckcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustered broker fails to correctly rejoin cluster
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 15:52:54 GMT
Alan,

Sure thing, I've attached the two logs as well as the producer/consumer test
scripts I've been using.

brokerA.log is the broker I've been producing and consuming messages on, and
brokerB.log is the broker that I killed and attemped to have rejoin the
cluster.

Just to re-iterate, these are the steps I used to reproduce:

1. Start brokerA
2. Start brokerB
3. Start the consumer (run consumer.py).  This uses brokerA
4. Produce 1 message (run producer.py).  This uses brokerA
5. Kill brokerB
6. Start brokerB again
7. Produce 1 more message (run producer.py).  This uses brokerA again.
8. Observe brokerB is down

I'm at r769550

-Josh