qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Schröder <marcus.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Required compilation parameters for using qpid?
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 07:37:22 GMT
Hi Steve,

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com> wrote:

> You're missing the qpid libraries. Is there a reason you're not using
> the provided Makefile?

I don't use it to find out what parameters are necessary to compile
the code. Yes, it's been a while since I've used C++. But the included
Makefile is too complex for me to see how it works and I don't want to
keep modifying the included examples to compile code (which works, but
is obviously out of question for production). Eventually, I would like
to make my own...

> Try adding -lqpidclient -lqpidcommon

Which doesn't work. See http://pastie.org/481306 Any hints?

Marcus