qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Map messages and using QPID & store module for a store&forward queue
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 20:00:33 GMT
Omri Schwarz wrote:
> Thank you all for your help! I am testing the durable queue, with persistent messages
right now, and the mapmessages.
> Apropos, the AMQP standard comes mighty close to providing a full fledged pickling/marshalling
protocol for Python objects. A pickle module based on the example (or a cPickle ripped straight
from the QPID mapMessage implementation once it is done) would make for some very rapid code
development in Python.

Feel free to contribute back to the project is you make some advances in
this area.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org